• describe the types of Personal Information (as described below) we collect from customers, potential customers and visitors to our website;
• set out the purposes for which we use Personal Information;
• identify the third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information;
• describe how we safeguard Personal Information;
• set out what rights you have regarding Personal Information; and
• let you know how to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
Beyond Map and its affiliates may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
• to conduct marketing research;
• to send you marketing and other communications;
• to understand your needs and preferences and your eligibility for our services;
• to develop and enhance our services;
• to provide you services, from us or from one of our service providers, including sending and receiving confirmations, communications and bills, validating your identity, providing you support, authorizing and processing payments or performing credit checks;
• to respond to specific requests from you;
• to administer and manage our business and operations, including the protection of the security and integrity of our services and our website; and
• to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which it was collected, and will only retain your Personal Information only as long as we require it for such purposes.
We may from time to time engage in transactions such as the sale or securitization of assets, public offerings, private placements and the sale of shares in our company, amalgamations and similar transactions and will disclose Personal Information to other persons in connection with their review of such a transaction.
Safeguarding Personal Information
• refuse to provide us with your Personal Information;
• ask us for access to Personal Information that we possess;
• ask us to correct any inaccuracies or omissions in your Personal Information; or
• ask us to remove Personal Information we possess, subject to reasonable notice, existing legal or regulatory obligations and our reasonable business requirements
However, we may not be able to offer you some of our services or functions of our website if you do not provide us with certain Personal Information or ask for your Personal Information to be removed. Marketing communications will only be sent to you if you elect to receive them when you register on our website or when you sign up for our services. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” option (in the case of e-mail communications), visiting our website or contacting our call centre.